Corporate Volunteering Days
Our Corporate Volunteering Days provide a fantastic opportunity to get active outside on our beautiful 37 acre site and directly contribute to the work of the Ride High charity, which works to transform the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged children in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
We will work with you to design a Volunteering Day to suit your team and objectives, but we can guarantee that they’ll always involve hands-on and practical projects where you can make a visible difference to improve facilities and surroundings, for the benefit of the charity’s beneficiaries and the wider community.
What projects are available?
Projects range from gardening, to clearing and maintaining community spaces to painting stables. Employees will leave with a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, having made a significant contribution.
During the day your team will also have the opportunity to sample one of three one-hour workshops which use Equine Assisted Learning:
- Team Dynamics - what makes a high performing team?
- Wellbeing at Work
- Developing Emotional Intelligence within a Team
How will you benefit?
- increases employee commitment, morale and motivation as employee volunteers have fun outdoors and make a difference
- enhances the skills and self-confidence of employees as they take on new challenges
- encourages team building and communication
- creates beneficial publicity
- helps businesses to meet their CSR objectives.
We aim to cover our costs in organising bespoke volunteering days, so we do ask for a £35 donation per person, per day. This includes a buffet lunch.
To book your Corporate Volunteering Day contact Susan Walls, Head of Learning.