Team Away Days
At the Ride High Development Centre we create fun and rewarding Away Days for teams.
Leave the hustle and bustle of the busy office environment behind and spend the day in our beautiful green 37 acre space hidden in the heart of Milton Keynes.
Our bespoke Away Days are a great way to motivate and reward staff and to celebrate success. Participants will have a fun and memorable experience but also improve on skills that are crucial for everyday work, including communication and interaction. Depending on what you want to achieve, we can build you an interesting and interactive day that will inspire great teamwork once you’re back in the office. Why not have a strategy meeting in the morning and fun team activities in the afternoon?
Your day could include activities such as:
- competitions and challenges which might include building obstacle courses and competing in teams
- leading a horse round an obstacle course - against the clock!
- a treasure or scavenger hunt in the grounds of the equestrian centre
- a variety of outdoor team projects or skills-based activities
- Equine Assisted Learning sessions
In addition we can provide:
- meeting facilities to hire for full or half days
- CSR opportunities
- food and refreshments throughout the day.
The Ride High Development Centre is a social enterprise and all profits are donated to the Ride High charity.
Choosing the Ride High Development Centre for your next Team Away Day is an ethical choice and your financial contribution will be supporting the good works of Ride High, whilst your team is having fun!
Find out more
To find out more about our Team Away Days, please contact Susan Walls, Head of Learning