Workplace Wellness - for managers
This training course is designed for managers to develop tools and skills to effectively build and support the resilience and wellbeing of their teams.
Managers will learn to recognise the red flags that can signal possible poor physical and mental health and proactively support themselves and team members who may need support.
The course centres around managers creating a positive wellbeing culture in the workplace which will in turn create a positive working environment for themselves and their team.
In addition we examine the need for managers to be aware of their own wellbeing and the steps they can take to reduce the risk of burnout.
- An introduction to wellness and the key elements
- 5 elements to workplace wellness
- Common demotivators and causes of stress/anxiety/burnout
- How to promote positive mental health with team members
- How to create a working environment that supports positive mental health
- How to spot red flags and warning signs. What to do if this situation arises
- Managing your own wellbeing and reducing the risk of burnout.
Measuring success and impact
As part of our onboarding protocol and course design, we will seek to understand your organisational context and challenges. Typically, we can help you measure the impact of htis course through:
• Pre-workshop awareness survey on mental health (multiple choice questions)
• Post-workshop learnings survey (multiple choice questions)
• Ideas for surveys and activities you can promote in your organizational context to:
a) take stock of the broader organisational mental health needs
b) to help promote a positive mental health culture.
Find out more
Please contact Susan Walls, Head of Learning: